Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my first blog

Hello anyone who takes time to read this,
i have been told blogs can be very theraputic and a good way to express feelings. (which is something i need to work on) so i have decided to create this blog. i used to write poetry as my release but stopped after being critiqued about my writin style and such. I have dealt with my emotions in many unhealthy ways and im hoping this blog will help me through that struggle.
Even though i may be only 18 i have been through quite alot of horric/ stressful situations that will live with me for the rest of my life. An just recently i lost the "best" friend i had ever had up till that point. But in actuallity this fight was a bessingin disguise. yes i still miss this friend from time to time but being on my own away from this person has made me more outgoing(ive even gone to two concerts! which would have never happened if i wasnt stepping into my own) this horrible falling out also made me realize, yes even though me and this friend had been through alot of rough times together in the 5 years we were friends, that it was not a healthy relationship. And right beneath my nose was an amazing person i believe was put in my life by god to help me survive...no help me LIVE. and for that i am truely happy.
Recently thanks to this new best friend i have been opening up to god and letting him into my heart. It has been an amazing truely moving experiance and cant wait until the time when i can completely open myself to the lord. She has also introduced me to some amazing christian music that i am completely in love with <3
But i feel like i am rambling... I will be using this blog to reflect on days events, as a dream diary(first one coming soon) and anything else that my wander into my mind. thanks for reading. and if you would like to know anything t all feel fee to ask. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment